Job Offer – Flight Instructor
Position: Flight Instructor
Duration: 6 to 7 weeks
On contract, full time
Grondair aviation is looking for 5 flight instructors.
We have 5 flight instructor positions to be filled by the end of June 2017. These are 6-7 week contracts for the Royal Canadian Air Cadet Camps. Interested applicants should work closely with the instructor in charge and other flight instructors. Be available full-time for cut day work. 7 days a week. A 30$/hour salary for the flying time.
- →Performing specific functions of a flight instructor;
- →Plan flights;
- →Complete the operational flight plan: weather, mass and balance, etc;
- →Ensure the preparation and tidiness of the aircraft;
- →Manage fuel;
- →Work closely with Grondair aviation supervisory staff;
- →Hold a Canadian commercial pilot’s license and a valid instructor rating, class 4 or higher;
- →Have a valid Category 1 medical certificate;
- →Have an in-depth knowledge of Canadian aviation regulations;
- →Capacity to communicate in English / French;
- →Be a Canadian citizen, hold permanent residences permit or a valid work permit for the entire duration of the contract.
Please send your curriculum vitae to Jocelyn Dulac, Chief Instructor at
1-800-575-2313 (poste 231)